Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Learning from Trials and Errors

It's funny, at time life is everything you'd like to be... and then some.
Other times it's nothing you'd wish on even your worst enemy.

What really throws me off is when it's a mixture of both. Some moments are fantastic, fun, and everything I could want them to be... and just moments later, I'm miserable.

No, I don't have a mood disorder. I just got out of a relationship. And it sucks.
On the upside, the roller coaster that is life has taught me...
Universal Truth Number Thirty Five
Nothing in life is perfect.


Nothing in life is perfect, so stop expecting it to be.
If we're waiting for things to be perfect, and all our moments to be just what we want... then we'll never be happy.

Relish in the good moments, learn from those that are bad, and appreciate your life for what it is.

No comments: