Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hello. Welcome to the truth as I see it.

Wow. There's a phrase guaranteed to scare 3/4 of the joe-nobodys on the street.
That; however, is the basic idea. I ramble as I do so well, and others say- woah, hold up- I may just have to pull my arm off (so I have something to hit you with.)

Alright. Here's my first universal truth.
Life is Beautiful.
More than a song, it's a cold hard fact. If we don't love what we're doing and where we're at, what's the point?
Change what you're doing, change your surroundings, change your attitude. It's as easy as that. What do we live for, if it's not to enjoy our beautiful lives and in turn, make our lives more beautiful.

You can never have too many shoes.
Enough said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think life is beautiful. But I think you are!!

Anonymous said...

You're pretty much THE hottest girl of all time! sincerely, Snot

College Girl said...

Dear Snot.
Despite your name I find you delightful. It's people like you that confirm the first universal truth.
Life is Beautiful, especially with people like you in it.
Truthfully yours,
College Girl