Saturday, September 15, 2007

Two blogs in one night? Could life get any better? I submit that it could not.

Ok, that last post leads me into this one. I'm going to need everyones help here.
What ON EARTH do you do with a situation like my friends?
Boy likes you (presumably), you like the boy... but the relationship is stagnant. No one is going anywhere, and everyone's uncomfortable.
We all know what not to do. Don't talk to me about it if I haven't had enough sleep.
Seriously though. I don't understand boys, probably never will, so help me out here.
Is the girl supposed to...
A. Wait paitently hope that the boy does like her and will eventually own up to it
(personally I think that's pretty idiotic, the girl ignores all other boys while the guy
makes up his mind as to whether she's worth the trouble)
B. Move on, and find a boy who will talk about... dare I say the word... feelings
(Do those boys even exist?)
C. Find some other boy fast, to make the first guy jealous.
(There's the start of a healthy relationship)
D. Make the first move
E. Play for the other team.

While I'd love... and expect to hear your answers... I was kinda kidding.
The point of my writing this is to get us to Universal Truth Number Three,
as far as relationships are concerned,
If you don't ever go out on a limb, you won't ever plummet to the earth... but you won't get that apple you've had your eye on either.

4 comments:

akialexandria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akialexandria said...

haha she shouldn't just find one more boy! Find a lot more boys! Never ever wait for a guy! (even if you are inside) you don't want to seem clingy. Always appear to be having too much fun with everyone and too busy! Then he might make an effort to get some time with her! ;D

Anonymous said...

Well my super hot college friend, if he refuses to make effort, don't give him the same liberty. I can assure you that plenty of others have you in their sights! I myself happen to think of you as pretty much THE hottest babe of all time (considering the source, that probably doesn't mean much to you. But even unattractive boys like the same babes that good looking guys do.)! So I'm sure that there are many others who feel the same. However, I do wish you the best of luck with the current guy, and hope for your success. I definately think you deserve it. Well, I have finished rambling so I guess I will conclude by saying, you are sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!

College Girl said...

Wow are you ever crazy! You are without a doubt (as my friend puts it) a hottie tottie with a naughty body.
And don't even worry, I don't have my sights set on any one guy. I'm "boy-scouting" ...and loving every minute of it.
I'm having too much fun right now to worry about one guy in particular... that is until the right one comes along.
Thanks for the great advice snot! I never tire of hearing from you!